martes, 12 de abril de 2016

Link de SARAH GLIDDEN (prometido en la clase del lunes)

http://sarahglidden.com/





I'm a cartoonist and illustrator, working primarily in non-fiction and reportage comics.
I am currently working on my second book, Rolling Blackouts, forthcoming from Drawn & Quarterly in fall, 2016.
My first book, How to Understand Israel in 60 Days or Less, was published by Vertigo in 2010.
You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook or sign up for my newsletter for updates.
Click these links for upcoming events or to find recent press and interviews.

Recent posts




Powered by Wordpress | Theme by Fran López

http://www.taringa.net/posts/imagenes/18535835/Una-lincesa-yanqui-compara-Argentina-con-USA.html



Una lincesa yanqui compara Argentina con USA


Prueba el mejor juego de estrategia

http://www.taringa.net/juegos
¡Juega gratis Imperia y pon a prueba tu capacidad de estrategia!
Click aquí
En este interesante comic realizado por Sarah Glidden, una norteamericana dibujante y escritora, vemos la introspección realizada por la protagonista sobre dos culturas distintas; Argentina y Estados Unidos.

Una lincesa yanqui compara Argentina con USA .

Comida del Domingo

¿Es la tradicion argentina del amor a la familia un concepto extraño para los americanos?

Dibujoestados unidoscomicArgentinahistorietaSarahusa vs argentinasarah gliddengliddenUna lincesa yanqui compara Argentina con USADibujoestados unidoscomicArgentinahistorietaSarahusa vs argentinasarah gliddengliddenUna lincesa yanqui compara Argentina con USADibujoestados unidoscomicArgentinahistorietaSarahusa vs argentinasarah gliddengliddenUna lincesa yanqui compara Argentina con USADibujoestados unidoscomicArgentinahistorietaSarahusa vs argentinasarah gliddengliddenUna lincesa yanqui compara Argentina con USADibujoestados unidoscomicArgentinahistorietaSarahusa vs argentinasarah glidden

Tira realizada por: Sarah Glidden Traducido por: FDR2010


  http://sarahglidden.com/category/comics/




Powered by Wordpress | Theme by Fran López




7 comments

  1. Dec 28, 2013
    Reply
    Great job Sarah! I feel for you!
  2. Dec 29, 2013
    Reply
    I kind of feel just the same, Im right now in Rio de Janeiro, and yesterday I was talking to some Italian guys and lets just say a lot got lost in translation.
  3. dan mazur:
    Dec 30, 2013
    Reply
    That’s so funny – great comic! You’ll be cringing over that one when you’re 103!
    • sarahglidden:
      Dec 30, 2013
      Reply
      It happened a year ago and believe me, I am already cringing about it!
  4. Jan 14, 2014
    Reply
    You have my cultural misunderstanding sympathy!! I particularly love the cartooning on your slightly-less-enthusiastic laughter in panel 2. :)
  5. Aug 22, 2014
    Reply
    I understand so much. I felt this way every day for five years in Japan. I like how you represent the parts you don’t understand in the balloons.
  6. Mar 12, 2015
    Reply
    I hope you read it. :D Your works are amazing Sarah! I love when you talk about Argentina (my country) and your experiences haha, thats the thrut. Specially about your experiences in Argentina, because, i don’t know, it makes me feel confortable in any strange way, it makes me feel like i’m home in another perspective. I hope you make more comics like this haha. A tip? People in argentina is reading your comics. A web called “Taringa.net” is full of people. They made a top post about a comic of you. Maybe if you make an account you could win more followers. Well, sorry for my english, i know i’m talking like a caveman, haha good luck! :D

Leave a Reply

Name required
Email required
Website

Recent Posts


 


No hay comentarios: